Atop the four storey building

It's a four storey building I live in;
Not so glorified,
Neither inhibited by anyone dignified;
The habitat of 16 common families.
I came on the roof today
And witnessed world around,
The panorama of buildings
Signboards and glowing lights.
There were others too,
Looking at the same buildings as I was,
Discussing their lives,
And getting the same panoramic view.
It was then I saw the stairs
Up the machine room,
I climbed up and viewed from one higher floor;
Now the same buildings looked different.
I guess, had the building been hundred floors,
I would still have wished
To go one more floor up
And to see more.

Regards,

Vinod Jadhav,
Mob- +91 7709963544
Web- www.tujhyasathikavita.blogspot.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TUJHI AATHVAN KHUP YETE

KAS SANGU TULA

FAKT TUZYA SATHI