::- Problems -::


Now I've learnt
To brighten myself up,
To raise myself up,
To feel free from agony,
And to smile in every situation.

I know, its tough to believe,
Even tougher it being true.
Though I claim
To have found the answer,
Not that I always knew.

It lies in the depth of your heart,
For its where the truth dwells.
I believe,
You have known it long enough,
And have just neglected.

The strength lies
By all its might
In actions,
A lot stronger than that in thoughts.

So, get up now,
Start taking small steps
And not just sit
Pretending to be thinking.

Get up and just
Be face to face with your problems,
Try solving them
And you are done.

Regards: Vinod Jadhav
www.tujhyasathikavita.blogspot.com,
www.inspirationplus1.blogspot.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TUJHI AATHVAN KHUP YETE

KAS SANGU TULA

FAKT TUZYA SATHI