::- Why Do You Grieve? -::

My beloved pal, I do see
Why do you grieve,
For I had been there
On the opposite end of table
At times you lamented
Over the cruel past,
And unsure future.

I know you cry often
In my absense too,
When you are done
With days schedule.
The reservoir of tears
Doesn't just empty.
And you continue lamenting
Like a naughty baby.

Am not mocking please,
Baby you are indeed,
For you look around
Quite too much,
And wish for things
That make others happy,
And you cling onto them forever,
Without them unhappy.

You are foolhardy too,
For you cling onto your past
Which has ceased existing
Long back.
And then the next day we meet,
You greet me with a sad story,
As proceed to lament
Over the last day you spent.

Better, I suggest, be in present.
'cause am going to stop
Being sorry for you.

By-Vinod

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TUJHI AATHVAN KHUP YETE

KAS SANGU TULA

FAKT TUZYA SATHI