::- When Heart Grieves -::

I know how the heart grieves,
For I have had my share
Of taste of despair,
And have tasted faillure
Of strength and desire.

And, I've learnt,
Never does the heart
Grieve too much,
Than when your own words
Turn treacherous,
And convey your weakness
For strength and honor,
And your greed
Born of earthly desire.

And then heart bleeds for sure,
And is broken into shreds,
When you lose
The touch of humility,
And pathetically,
The info comes to your ears.

O, my heart,
Do be humble, amiable,
And a lot more sport.
Learn to accpet denial, faillure,
And be unanimous with them.
And learn to forget things
That do no harm
Than griving over them.
And if you can't do this all;
Let me suggest you, my boy,
Learn to cry.

By- Vinod

--
regards: Vinod Jadhav
" www.tujhyasathikavita.blogspot.com "

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TUJHI AATHVAN KHUP YETE

KAS SANGU TULA

FAKT TUZYA SATHI